Powered by Blogger.

Insurance Education More Beneficial Than Saving in Bank

Insurance Education more beneficial Than Saving in Bank

Sire is happiness for the man who is already married. The birth of the fruit of the heart become complementary in the family at the same time make our life more colorful. That's what I feel since the eldest son Andi Muhammad Raditya Pratama was born into the world on June 16, 2015. Tara has no happiness I was feeling so saw the face of the fruit of the heart was born into the world. Surely there is a new spirit and energy in everyday live my life because now there's the boy in the House.

As fathers and parents are good, of course I want the best for My child's life. Nutritional intake, ranging from clothing, to the degree I'll want my children to get the best and wish my child being a child that can be the pride of the family, nation, and religion such as hope-hope for other parents.

Talk about the education of the child, since the little one was born I've set aside some of the money from the income I'm working to make his school fee savings later.Every month, about 20% of my income into the account of the tube of one of the private bank and money saving this I do not utak-atik at all for the future of the little one. My hope, when later she started school, the money I tube can be used for the cost of the her education from year to year is always rising. Send children to College to be a priority of parents

Insurance Education more beneficial Than Saving in Bank

My head desire to try to find the right insurance education to the grassroots, not necessarily considering me every month can be set aside 20% of my income because we never know what happens tomorrow. Could be just the company I worked forwent bankrupt or maybe I am affected by layoffs, all of that could have happened. Uncertainty will be tomorrow from my life and maybe we all make choices follow insurance getting engorged in my heart.

Then what about which I got from the insurance company when I took the insurance program insurance education and what are the advantages compared to when I'msaving every month. I also try to do a small survey about what benefits can I get from the education offered insurance insurance companies out there. From here I get things positive about the benefits of the following insurance education, among others, with the following insurance, I think protecting the little one of the risks of uncertainty which certainly will be very influential to financial losses. The insurance education, I can at least reduce the risk of such uncertainty and hope someday the insurance company can be a mainstay to finance the education of the minor. Parents are obliged to support his son to achieve his aspirations to the higher level.

In addition, I think the following insurance education then it will make me more disciplined in pay a premium because there are rules that I should obey. This will certainly make me obedient to pay a premium each month. When compared to the income set aside I sometimes I set aside the amount of money that could have been reduced or excess depending how big I could save my expenses each month.

Thus, for the good of the little education later, I finally took one child education insurance program so that in the future my children can meet its future well. As a father, I was trying as hard as possible to earn a living to fullfill all the needs of the child include their needs in terms of education. Not what I pay for a premium every month but at least in later times when he wants to enter the school, the money could be used to finance his education. Therefore, awareness with insurance will continue to guard Me because we feel more comfortable with insurance plan the education up to college level, step on the
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar untuk "Insurance Education More Beneficial Than Saving in Bank"

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top